Christmas is a lovely time of year. However, every year it is the same – cats and dogs are attracted to bright shiny objects like moths to a flame!
And the greatest challenge of all, the Christmas tree, will tempt your cat (regardless of age) to climb and conquer it. They will, of course, be egged on by the family dog, who will relish getting the cat into trouble.
Pets love Christmas and will attack the decorations and eat what they shouldn’t. Your beloved pets will also lend a hand by taste-testing Santa’s treats on the big night to ensure quality standards are high. Perhaps consider making the room with the tree and decorations a no-go zone for pets? Who knows, it might just save your sanity!
Also, read up on these topics:
- Boredom in pets: keep them active and happy.
- Tis the season to be jolly: but holiday stress is a reality.
- Pets are not a present: they take serious commitment.
- Our recent Puppy School graduates: well done, puppers!
- Facebook LIVE talks: great topics for pet owners.
- The December Hero of the Month: meet Cleo, the gentle giant.
- Great specials on Nexguard and our Hydrobath!
- December’s Adopt-A-Pet orphans: cuties Petey and Stripey.