Welcome to August’s newsletter!
Inside this month’s edition you can read about:
- Itchy and Scratchy Learn all about dermatological conditions in dogs
- Meet Julie and Sophie, our new ‘virtual’ vet nurses
- Pet of the Month: Meet Xander
- No more OUCH!: New breakthrough treatment is now available for cats suffering from osteoarthritis (OA)
- A chat with Little Beans: Meet the amazing ladies behind this great rescue organisation
- On the air with Dr. D!: If you have a burning question about your pet, tune into 107.1 every second Thursday at 2 pm
- August Facebook Live: Join Diederik on 3rd August at 12:30 – Pet Insurance; is it really necessary?
- Hero of the Month: Meet Jasper, who was brought in by his owners for swelling in the neck; wait till you read what it was!
- Breeding for what? Last month we discussed the health considerations of Brachycephalia. This month we move away from the head to discuss screw tail, Vertebral Malformation, and Intervertebral Disc Disease