Prevention is the best option to control external parasites, while regular worming treatments can prevent internal havoc. Worms are an uncomfortable topic; they are not fun in any sort of way. But you must be aware of them and act accordingly to prevent these invasive pests from causing harm.
For more information on parasite prevention and tips in dealing with them, please see the articles inside this issue. Also, read up on these topics:
- Hero of the Month: Unicorn,one-courageous cat.
- Our recent Puppy School graduates: cute and smart!
- HVH’s latest recycling efforts: including our new GrowCart.
- October’s Adopt-a-Pet orphans
- Notice something different? We’ve got new uniforms!
- Introducing our Work Experience stars: Tara and Anna.
- Santa Paws & Claws Photos
- Facebook LIVE talks: some great topics for pet owners.
- Our website: we’ve now added even MORE resources for you