February is a lovely month with long sunny days, time at the pool, and weekend outings. There are plenty of dog-friendly beaches, parks, wineries (always a relaxing choice – but use a chauffeur to get you there and back), not to mention dog-friendly tours or events. While kitty may not be as good a traveler as your dog, you can treat them at home with a family BBQ, a new game, or even train them to enjoy an outing on a leash. Pets love being surprised when you come home with some new treats or a special new toy. But most of all, they just love being with you no matter what you are doing! So, make the most of the last month of summer.
Also in this months newsletter, we talk about;
- The Cat. From Rural to Royalty
- Keeping Your Pet Safe on Valentines Day
- Case Study: A Wealth of Information for re Pet Care
- Homemade Pet Treats for Valentines Day
- Checking Your Dogs for Ticks Throughout The Seasons
- Does Your Cat Suffer From Anxiety?
- Is Your Dog Misbehaving?
- Dealing With Injured Wildlife
Regards Dr Diederik Gelderman and the Highlands Veterinary Hospital team.